Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Blog update for week 7/18-7/22

During the last week, I worked mostly on preparing the fabrication and the fabrication of the bogie. I grinned down more welds on scrap metal to get the metal pieces ready to give to the machinist. I tried drilling and tapping a few holes in these metal pieces, but due to the equipment this wasn't as precise as we hoped for. This is why we decided to get all the fabrication of the metal pieces for the machinist to do, besides supplying him with the metal. The time I didn't spend on the fabrication of the bogie this week was spent on writing the final report for the bogie team. I reviewed all of our presentations and notes to decide what to include and what not to include in the final report. I found or captured pictures to help describe what I would include in the report.

No comments:

Post a Comment