Thursday, July 14, 2016

ASES solar conference

While attending the the ASES solar conference yesterday(7-13-16), I learned a lot about solar panels in general, but especially about mounting systems. I enjoyed attending the conference as a whole The main three companies that I talked with were Baja Construction CO. INC., Alion Energy, and Japan Solar. The company I found most interesting and most beneficial for our project was Alion Energy because they have a robot that is programmed not only to help with the installation process, but also to clean the solar panels routinely. This idea would be ideal to implement on our project to reduce manual labor costs on both installation and cleaning. After networking with companies, I and a few individuals had to give our presentations. I believe everyone did a superb job on our presentations.

No comments:

Post a Comment