Friday, June 10, 2016

Weekly Blog of 6/05 - 6/10

 This week went well involving the progress made on the bogie team. The team figured out different problems pertaining to the fabrication of the track and the bogie. I enjoyed doing a decent amount of hands on work involving fixing these fabrications, such as; grinding down welds, cutting metal shafts to a desired length and putting/taking apart the bogie. There has been some electrical issues involving the circuits in the back of the shop that were causing some issues, but after some troubleshooting it was resolved. I like how my group is working with each other involving the different sub-teams that we have split up in. I also enjoy the other groups help, for they always have an answer for my questions and help me understand what they are working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment