Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Hi I'm Michael Cahill







Hello, my name is Michael Cahill. I am going into my 4th year as a mechanical engineering student at SJSU. I was born and raised in San Diego and moved to San Jose because of the engineering program they have at SJSU. My favorite past time activities/or interests are taking apart anything I can and putting it back together/fixing it, playing rugby(been on the SJSU rugby team for 3 years now), listening to music/collecting records(all music, but especially the oldies), skateboarding, fishing and traveling.
 I had the opportunity to help the previous Spartan Superway Team at the ending of their trial. This consisted of observing and helping the track team on the final procedures they went through. I also had the opportunity to attend the Maker Faire, where I helped the team set up and take down their project.

No comments:

Post a Comment